- Seen from space, the nations really are different colors.
- The French Canadians are deathly afraid of Mexican food.
- Battleships are quite large and often the target of hyperbole.
- When is a pattern not a pattern? When it is a spiral.
- The Pentagon is located across the street from the Capitol building.
- Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.
- Residents of Montana must be crack shots. It's the law.
- Scientific instruments explode when they do not work.
IMDB has the inside track: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050432/
YouTube gets you most of the entire film
but the French Canadian version, "La Garra Gigante", must be particularily awesome.